Sunday 7 November 2010

Nintendo 64

Okay, so 2 weeks back I finally got my hands on an N64 after looking for ages.
The shop I went into was selling them £15 for a Black and £20 for any other colour (Clear Red was there)
For some reason I didn't pick em up there, next time I went back, they were gone! :(

They finally had one in stock about 2 weeks later a Pokémon Special Edition N64 in there for £20, needless to say I bought it quick, It came with all the leads a controller and a free game (which was Pokémon Stadium), I also bought Super Mario 64 with it :D



When I got in I also ordered two other games off of Ebay and Amazon:
Rocket: Robot on Wheels and Banjo Kazooie,
I bought Banjo Kazooie because it was a HUGE part of my childhood and alot of memories were saved on that cartridge and Rocket had great reviews so I chanced it with that one.

Getting a Nintendo 64 and playing Mario that day, really took me back to when I was a kid,
and all the times my cousins would come round to play it with me, I'm glad I found one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment